Stonehaven RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echoes of a Dead Movement

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Echoes of a Dead Movement Empty Echoes of a Dead Movement

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 pm

The people of the Citadel of the High Council, the Capital of Equitador, were going about their day to day lives. The underground cities many electric rail systems packed with people on their way to their homes, when suddenly screeching can be heard from the four tunnels that are the only roads into CHC.

A group of mysteriously well armed merchs comes through each tunnel, blasting through the narrow streets, the scent of rubber burning an unfamiliar one to the Equitadorians. Before anyone has time to react they've stormed the Hall of the High Council and are holding the High Council Hostage.

Every screen and PBS in CHC suddenly fizzed to a new frequency and a rugged man in a bullet proof vest and a combat uniform is seen holding a gun to Renwald Tern's, the General Secretary's, head, "Welcome back to Equitia, folks." he says before the lights dim completely in the underground city and all the security doors are sealed, leaving everyone trapped in the city turned tomb.

The Equitadorian Special Forces is now mounting an assault on the merchs to free the city from the clutches of the Equitadorian Rebels who seek to destroy the system that had so delicately been developed for centuries.

This squad will consist of ONE soldier from each willing nation. They can have any specialization so long as it may prove useful to the mission.

Equitador needs your help.

Admin
Admin

https://stonehavenrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Echoes of a Dead Movement Empty Re: Echoes of a Dead Movement

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm

Equitador's Soldier:

Seth Grise, the son of the first General Secretary of Equitador.
Expertise: Infiltration techniques and firearms.
Outfit: ESF: Equitador Special Forces. All black uniform, covering all but his face, equipped with night vision goggles.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoGuo Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 pm

TaoGuo's Soldier:

Zhao Yun, son of a peasant family in TaoGuo.
Expertise: Scouting and Close Combat. Limited firearms.
Outfit: TSF: TaoGuo's Standard Forces. Navy blue woolen sleeveless turtle-neck top, baggy navy blue trousers with a large bronze belt that's large enough to protect the lower abdomen, black military leather boots with finger-less combat gloves.
TaoGuo
TaoGuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:06 pm

((Alright, let's see how many more we can get and then I'll begin by having Lt. Grise address any who show up.))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Virgo's Soldier:

Maximus Aurellius, Personal Bodyguard and Advisor to Emperor Julius Davis
Expertise: Hand to hand combat, light weaponry, and stealth ops.
Outfit: VRG: Virgoan Royal Guard, dark blue hooded elegant outfit, gold trim, and a bulletproof vest underneath.

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:21 pm

((I'll start and if more people show they can jump in.))

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Lt. Grise stood underneath the clear night sky on the soft grass. Equitador's natural beauty was seldom interupted by light polution as most of its major cities lie underground. He looked to those who had been sent by allies in Stonehaven, "This operation can not get any attention until we've taken out our target." he instructed, "If they find us it's all over for Equitador's top politicians. Our target is a group of Equitians lead by ex-president of Equitador, Jackson Gray. We infiltrate the Citadel, take out the terrorists, and restore power. Any questions?" the light breeze blew through his brownn hair as he awaited questions from the elite soldiers from Tao and Virgo.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:17 pm

"Do we have to assassinate someone in particular", asks Maximus gazing from under his hood. "Assassination is my speciality, as I serve the Emperor directly in removing his enemies."

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:48 pm

"Jackson Gray." Grise told the hooded Virgoan, "He is the leader of this terrorist group and must be taken down." he explained as he removed a false rock from the grassy knoll to reveal a thick metal hatch, "However, the safety of the Council is first and foremost."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 pm

"Understood, it shall be done" said Maximus as he sharpens his Bowie knife. "I'll gut the bastard before he even knows I'm there, but the safety of the Council is the top priority, and I specialize in protection"

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am

"What else is a soldier for?" Grise said nearly to himself as he opened the hatch and slid his night vision goggles over his face, "It will be totally dark," he offered up two night vision goggles, "you'll need these. The cities power has all been wiped out and the back up generators have been fried. Be cautious of civilians, and terrorists."

Grise turned to Maximus, "Do not take Gray to be a light threat." he instructed, "The man is ruthless, a murderer, a slaughterer of all who disagree with him and failure has only made him worse. Let your guard down around him or any of the men he has brought and you'll quickly find yourself dead."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoGuo Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:41 am

"It'll be the best if I start scouting around the area," Zhao suggested as he picks up the night vission goggles Grise offered, "Staying in a place like here won't allow us to advance further."

Zhao drops a heavy paper package that the TSF dropped off before he was sent off. As he unpack the parcel, he picked up a sharped-tipped rod and gave it a violent swing. Instantly the rod became an extendable bronze spear, which is the main weapon Zhao uses in his training.

All whats left in the package was a handgun with a few ammunition.

"Seems like a waste but anyone would want an extra handgun? I am not very good with any kinds of gun except for the rifle."
TaoGuo
TaoGuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:24 am

"I'm not worried, but thanks for the advice" scoffs Maximus as he takes the night vision goggles. "Hopefully we can do this quick and clean." Maximus looks at the handgun, and says to Zhao "I'll take that off your hands, I could always use more ammo or guns, thanks may come in handy" he takes it and puts the handgun in his extra holster. "Alright Lieutenant, lead the way I've got your back"

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Grise began decending a ladder beneath the hatch, "Follow me," he instructed, "stick close, I know this city." he had strapped to him a silenced pistol, a combat knife, and a silenced sniper rifle equipped with a heat sensitive scope. He had no need for another pistol.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am

Maximus screws on a silencer to the pistol handed to him by Zhao, and heads towards the ladder. Armed with 2 silenced pistols in their holsters under his cloak, a Bowie knife, and throwing knives, he starts to follow Lt. Grise. "Lead the way Grise" Maximus says as he straps on his night vision goggles.

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:41 am

The trio descended into the city through the forgotten passage. It was small and clearly designed by someone with efficiency over comfort in mind. The occasional particle of dust was the only interruption in the night vision goggles for nearly twenty minutes as Lt. Seth Grise navigated downward into the Citadel.

They approached another hatch and Grise signalled for the other two to stop, "Here's where there's no going back." he told them quietly, "after this point we are in a war zone and all deserters will be treated as enemy combatants under Equitadorian law. Understood?" he turned back to the two. It's not that he didn't trust them, he was obliged by law to tell them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoGuo Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:35 am

Zhao is waiting for action.
TaoGuo
TaoGuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:14 pm

"Hah! I am no coward if that's what your implying" snarls Maximus while almost laughing. "I'll gut every terrorist I see, we don't take kindly to enemy combatants in Virgo" says Maximus as he continues to follow Lt. Grise."Lead the way Lt., I'm at your disposal"

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:25 pm

"Coward or no," Grise said sagely, "men change when the lights are out." he opened the hatch and revealed that it lead to a small metal porch overlooking the underground city. Panic had set in, fires had been started in several districts, fortunately they were contained thanks to a district division system that kept the buildings far enough apart.
"Thank the universe the ventilation system is still up and running." Grise said when he saw this. There was no screaming, no one could start much trouble due to restrictive gun laws in Equitador. The families were simply huddled in their homes waiting for the rescue that would surely come.
Something caught Grise's eye on an Electric Rail system station. Several men in Equitian military uniforms stood guard, looking out for what was not 200 yards away and above them. Grise unholstered his rifle and looked down the sight before cursing before turning to his companions, "There's too much residual heat from the electric rail system, I can't get a clear shot and it's too dangerous to just go shooting into the dark."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoGuo Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:38 am

"If you can't get a clear shot, you gotta get closer." said Zhao as he hosteled his spear cautiously.

Zhao carefully surveyed the surroundings, "We can make use of these blindspots, maybe we can get close enough to bait them out while Maximus and I go ambush them from behind."
TaoGuo
TaoGuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm

"I like Zhao's plan" says Maximus while grinning, "finally some action!" Maximus draws his Bowie knife and a throwing knife in his off-hand.

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:45 pm

"Fine." Grise permitted, "We'll do it your way." he went for the ladder but turned sharply, "Keep in mind that if they can signal back to their leaders this whole operation is blown." he continued down the ladder to the floor of the CHC.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgo Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:06 am

Maximus takes position and hides in the shadows. With his weapons drawn he waits until confirmation from Zhao to strike.

Virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by TaoGuo Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:36 am

As Zhao came barrel-rolling beside Maximus to join him in the shadows, Zhao gave a signal for Grise to bait the targets.

"Once the targets are baited out of their position, you are free to strike."
TaoGuo
TaoGuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

Grise picked up a rock and hid behind a wall. He tossed the rock into the clearing in front of the targets. All three of them sharply looked to the noise.
"You go look." one said to another, "We'll stay back here and watch your back."
With that two of the mercs got on point and the other slowly began searching the clearing, gun raised.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum